Not with a camera. Find a deadly weapon, preferably one that fires silver bullets in case the love pariah is immortal. HPG is reading this blog. It's all my fault. I couldn't keep my big trap shut. He knew I had a blog and kept threatening to go searching for it. I likened the task to finding a needle in a haystack. But don't underestimate the ingenuity of a bored researcher who often wonders if he's discovered the "end of the internet."
Have your fun, HPG. But know this. You were but a blip on my radar, a fleeting interest that waxed and waned depending on the frequency and proximity of our contact. I am horrified. Death, embrace me.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's a good thing all of this is not really true... a lot of dream conversations that you wrote down in a daze then posted on this blog. Didn't you tell him that?
it's futile, nic, too late for damage control altho you're the best spin doc in the world.
xo LP
Post a Comment