Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Speechless

I don't have time. No time to pee, no time for lunch. Plus, I have the tell tale signs of a horrid sinus infection because I've allowed my allergies to wreak havoc. But I have to make a record of this.

Have you ever gotten so mad that the ability to articulate obscenities eludes you? My friend Kelley once called someone a "shit ball" which amused me to no end. But I think that was just topped by my boss who was so consumed with hatred for a PR manager, that her face contorted in hate as she attempted to express herself. After sending a giant attachment of pointless "message points" and having us embark on a script outline, she sent us everything we needed in one succinct document. She called me into her office. "This, this FUCK BITCH just sent what you needed!" I'm still laughing.

No comments: