Monday, May 07, 2007

It All Started

Because I had an ax to grind. This blog started because I was frustrated and had something to say. I thought someone might care to listen to my rant. I was surprised to learn that there were a lot of people who did.

So it doesn't make sense for me to self-censor which is what I've been doing in the wake of my falling out with a certain person who isn't worthy of any more attention here. Or anywhere else in my life for that matter.

Some of the things I write are devoid of any real analysis. But when you're blowing off steam, which is what a lot of these entries are, there's no time or room for self-reflection. And yet, there's plenty of that here, too.

Last night at the end of the Spiderman 3 (yes I'm going to refer to it like the poetry it's not- get over it) Peter Parker notes that we all have a choice and when faced with a crisis of character, we should choose good over evil. I love Sam Raimi who directed this film. This was a random post typed in bed before I started my week. Now I'm getting up and going to work.

No comments: