Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Fallout From the Frugal Fight

The response from readers about the Cheap Skate has been mixed. Some said I should have split it three ways because an innocent was involved. Others simply told me to steer clear of dumbasses like DSG.

I felt bad for it, if only because I still clung to the hope of meeting Bono. So I sent an email apologizing.
Hey,
I know you're pissed at me but I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for last night.
I should have been gracious and split it three ways.
You were right to be angry. Sorry for being a jerk.


He didn't respond. The reverie of rubbing elbows with my benevolent Bono appears to be a pipe dream and I will pursue my boss's contacts for Daily Show tickets. But the best response to that entry would have to be Janice's. Behold:

No comments: