Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tiny Dancer



He's 5'7". I thought he was 5'8". Why does God hate me? OK, just kidding, Allah. But give me a freaking break. OK, I can deal with this. I just won't wear heels..ever..again. Yeah, this isn't going to work out.

I have about ten bottles of wine left over from my Dinner Experiment and my roommate and I just tore into one. I have no tolerance for alcohol. But you already knew this, yes? They had a "holiday party" in our building's lobby tonight. Bryant Gumbel and Montel Williams who live here didn't come. Shocker. I thought the kosher food table featuring wilted lettuce and cold cuts alone would have lured them downstairs. Instead of getting a buzz from the cheap wine, we opted to take the party to our apartment upstairs and now... I'm drunk blogging again.

This whole thing with Boston is weird. I need to take a step back. No, actually, I need to sit, lie down. Yes, sleep would be good. This wine is good. Argentinians know good wine. Democracy, they haven't completely mastered, but debauchery, yes they have that all figured out. Salud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing: How can you dis In N Out burger? It's delicious and the only reason it might be slow is that they make everything to order, unlike the McDonald's/BK factories that store inventory under the heat lamps. In N Out doesn't freeze or microwave the food. If you don't think those kids are working hard, take a look into the kitchen next time.